Tax Filing Option
TRAXPayroll understands how hard it is to manually file taxes for each employee within a business organization, regardless of how small or big the company is. With that in mind, we have included tax filing as one of TRAXPayroll's featured services.
With TRAXPayroll, tax filing has never been easier. Imagine a capable software system that manages all the basics of tax filing requirements, and help to calculate, deposit as well as file your local, state and federal payroll taxes seamlessly. You can enjoy all of these services without incurring any additional charges.
TRAXPayroll also gives you access to reporting forms as well as electronic and standard payments – all of which can be viewed in your account and printed 24/7.
Benefits of Using TRAXPayroll for Tax Filing
With an efficient solution like TRAXPayroll, tax filing is a breeze. Here are the benefits you can gain at a glance:
The TRAXPayroll Difference for Tax Filing
- User-friendly. TRAXPayroll is easy to use for any type of user. When you use it for tax filing, there is no steep learning curve for you to negotiate.
- Convenience and accessibility. You can file your returns easily online anywhere, anytime.
- Our payroll tax experts are always familiar with the latest local, state, and federal payroll tax requirements, so you can achieve total compliance when you work with us.
- Error-free tax returns. Our software allows edit checks once the payroll is processed, and will alert you automatically in case there are data validity issues that need verification.
- Daily updated tax accounts. We will electronically balance the tax accounts daily, thus ensuring that your deposits for the purpose of tax payments will be received by the appropriate agency in good time. This protects you from the expensive penalties of missing the agency's deadlines.
- With cutting edge technology, TRAXPayroll vows to protect your payroll data input at all cost. You can rest assured that the confidentiality and the integrity of your payroll data will not be compromised.
TRAXPayroll is a software-as-a-service (SAAS) provider like no other. When you use our software, you will be supported by industry leaders who has years of expertise in online tax filing. Our customer service representatives also believe in the power of long term business relationships, and strive to uphold a high quality for your customer experience. We can also provide add-on services to meet any of your unique needs.
For more about how TRAXPayroll can help you ace at tax filing, do give us a call at 866-872-9123. We are more than happy to serve you.
Requires employers to deduct an amount of money that the employee owes, plus any penalties and interest payments, from the employee's wages and remit to the proper government agency.
Taxable Wage Base
The maximum amount of wages subject to withholding taxes.
Taxpayer Identification Number.